Thursday, September 30, 2010

Olive Cookies?!


Yup... that's the look I made when I saw the recipe in a pop-up online the other day... Don't lie, you know you made a face... it's okay, I did it too. But since I live in the land of olives (Turkey), I thought I'd give this little concoction a try. I found the recipe here. Now, the other kicker to this is that I have no measuring cups or spoons, so that these little numbers turned out at all is a miracle. But since the recipe begins like a shortbread, I had a good idea of the consistency I was looking for. Then there was the issue that I don't have a cookie sheet or parchment paper. Which, in the end was no big deal. I just put the cookies on tinfoil and then loaded the directly to the racks on the foil... worked like a charm!! Anyway, if you like olives and a sweet/savoury combo, then these are great little cookies!!

Happy Eating!

2 comments:

  1. Um. EW!!! I do not like olives at all! But don't tell anyone that when I come to visit you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha I will tell EVERYONE!! And then they will make sure that you get what you DO like! ;)

    ReplyDelete