Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Welcome


Okay... one of my passions in life is cooking and I love to cook for other people and with other people. So I thought it might be fun to put a little cooking blog out there. I won't make entries everyday but I am just keen to share some of the things I love. I don't use exact measurements in my recipes so if you are reading this and like a meal and want to try it at home... well... I hope that you can be comfortable with your own culinary skills and experiment with the information I give. Thanks in advance for reading and I hope to meet and make new friends through all of this.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ang, welcome to the world of cooking blogs - it's a great little community aka the foodies, I'll add your blog to my foodie list on Whatcha Eatin? Cheers!

    ReplyDelete